If you prefer learning in the comfort of your own home, now you can engage with me and my content at your leisure! I’m excited to offer several self-paced classes for both the public and health and wellness professionals.
As a faculty member in higher education for 20 years, I enjoy taking complex information and creating no nonsense, digestible content that you can put to use immediately. As a student of the Barnes myofascial method for 29 years my mission is to help people take a fresh look at health, wellness and rehabilitation through the lens of fascia.
Current Courses and eBooks
- Free Myofascial Self-Care Mini Course: An Introduction to Myofascial Self-Care Stretching
- A Beginner’s Guide to Myofascial Release Self-Care: How to Relieve Pain, Tension and Stiffness Naturally and Start Feeling Better in Just Minutes (eBook or Video Based Course)
- OR, purchase the Kindle version on Amazon.com.
Courses Coming Soon
- Change Your Posture, Change Your Fascia: How improving the health of your fascia will improve your posture permanently!
- Do Some Yoga. You’ll Feel Better…How to find the style of yoga that matches your specific physical and mental health needs.
- Natural Movement: Exercising to Improve Quality of Life and Prevent Your Risk of Injury
- Advanced Myofascial Release Self-Care: More Ideas to Grow Your Self-Care Practice
- Move Better, Age Better: Practical Ideas for Improving Your Movement Routines to Increase Your Quality of Life
- Fascia and Balance: How Focusing on Your Fascia Will Reduce Your Fall Risk
- An Introduction to Fascia for Health and Wellness Practitioners
- Fascia and Rehabilitation: How Fascia Will Change How We Treat Patients