Cash, checks, debit, credit or Health Savings Account cards are accepted.
- Evaluation Session: $125 (Beginning November 1, 2020, $150)
- The evaluation session tyipcally lasts 1.5 hours. The evaluation includes a brief medical history, a discussion of your current wellness habits, evaluation of your body alignment, and a discussion of your current concerns.
- Individual session:
- 1 hour session, $85. (Beginning November 1, 2020, $100)
- 1.5 hour session, $125. (Beginning November 1, 2020, $150)
- .5 hour session, $50. (Beginning November 1, 2020, $60)
- 2 hour sessions $200
- Services requested in the home or at a place of business may include a travel charge if you are outside the Omaha city limits. Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org if home based services are needed.
Mayer Wellness, LLC is not set up for billing insurance, including Medicare. Insurance companies place many regulations on therapy providers such as how long a client can be treated, as well as what techniques can be used to treat the client. Not accepting insurance allows me to work directly with my clients to create the best possible care at a pace we choose. I am very familiar with how insurance works and can provide clients with a statement of services that can be used to submit to an insurance company to seek reimbursement or to apply to a deductible.
Typical Myofascial Release Visit
The first visit includes a comprehensive evaluation and an intervention session. This session is typically an hour and a half. Follow-up visits are typically one hour which includes preparation and wrap-up discussion.
Clients should wear or bring loose shorts and a loose sleeveless tank top. If women choose to wear a bra, wear one that can be unhooked so the upper back is accessible. Avoid lotion on the skin the day of a treatment. To learn more about fascia and what to expect at a visit click here: myofascial release.
Typical Occupational Therapy Visit
The first visit includes a comprehensive evaluation and a full intervention session. This session is typically an hour and a half. Follow-up visits are typically one hour which includes preparation and wrap-up discussion.
Clients should wear or bring comfortable shoes and clothing that allows freedom of movement.
Typical Yoga Session
The first session includes an evaluation focusing your individual goals for learning and practicing yoga. Follow-up sessions will be designed based on the client’s individual needs.
Clients should wear or bring comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement. Layers of comfortable clothing will ensure your comfort. Bring any yoga equipment you currently own such as a sticky mat, yoga blocks or a yoga strap. Don’t worry if you don’t own these items. We can begin without any special equipment.
Typical Ergonomic Visit
Ergonomics are best evaluated on the site where the work is done. In order to best help, the actual or simulated work should be done. If this is not possible an evaluation can be completed via discussion or photographs.