Cash, checks, debit, credit or Health Savings Account cards are accepted.
- New Client Myofascial Release Evaluation Session: $150
- The evaluation session typically lasts 1.5 hours. The evaluation includes a brief medical history, a discussion of your current wellness habits, evaluation of your body alignment, and a discussion of your current concerns. This is followed by hands on treatment time and suggestions for stretching, posture and movement to continue your healing at home.
- Individual myofascial sessions:
- .5 hour session, $60.
- 1 hour session, $100.
- 1.5 hour session, $150.
- 2 hour sessions $200.
- Services requested in the home or at a place of business may include a travel charge if you are outside the Omaha city limits. Contact Amy at email@example.com if home based services are needed.
- Additional services are offered and can be found at the link below. Click the button for more information.
Mayer Wellness, LLC is not set up for billing insurance, including Medicare. Insurance companies place many regulations on therapy providers such as how long a client can be treated, as well as what techniques can be used to treat the client. Not accepting insurance allows me to work directly with my clients to create the best possible care at a pace we choose. I am very familiar with how insurance works and can provide clients with a statement of services that can be used to submit to an insurance company to seek reimbursement or to apply to a deductible. You must request this at your initial visit.
Typical Myofascial Release Visit
The first visit includes a comprehensive evaluation and an intervention session. This session is typically an hour and a half. Follow-up visits are typically one hour which includes preparation and wrap-up discussion.
Clients should wear or bring loose shorts and a loose sleeveless tank top. If women choose to wear a bra, wear one that can be unhooked so the upper back is accessible. Avoid lotion on the skin the day of a treatment. To learn more about fascia and what to expect at a visit, click here: myofascial release.
Typical Occupational Therapy Visit
The first visit includes a comprehensive evaluation and a full intervention session. This session is typically an hour and a half. Follow-up visits are typically one hour which includes preparation and wrap-up discussion.
Clients should wear or bring comfortable shoes and clothing that allows freedom of movement.
Typical Yoga Session
The first session includes an evaluation focusing on your individual goals for learning and practicing yoga. Follow-up sessions will be designed based on the client’s individual needs.
Clients should wear or bring comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement. Layers of comfortable clothing will ensure your comfort. Bring any yoga equipment you currently own, such as a sticky mat, blocks, or a strap. Don’t worry if you don’t own these items. We can begin without any special equipment.
Typical Ergonomic Visit
Ergonomics are best evaluated on the site where the work is done. I can create the most effective treatment plan when I can see the actual or simulated work in your typical environment. If this is not possible, we can complete an evaluation via discussion or photographs.