I create all my classes and workshops to support the health of our fascia.
I practice all the techniques I teach and sincerely believe that keeping your fascia healthy is foundational to good health, living a pain-free life and aging gracefully.
Below you’ll find information about my live and on-demand classes and workshops.
Me enjoying a sunny day with my granddaughter at Lauritzen Gardens here in Omaha, NE.
Live Classes, Workshops and Memberships
The resources below will take you to my Offering Tree website, which is where you can make an appointment, sign up for a class and much more. You can always find your way back to my main site if needed by bookmarking MayerWellness.com.
Here is what you will find.
- Workshops: Workshops are where we come together to learn a skill. My flagship workshop is the Myofascial Self-Treatment Workshop. EVERYONE should take this workshop. I offer other workshops. Please check the schedule or sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date with my offerings.
- Classes: Classes are where we come together either in-person or online to practice in a follow-the-leader style. I consider myself an expert at helping everyone find a way to participate. I love beginners! I teach a yoga/natural movement style of keeping fascia healthy and every class offers tremendous variety of movement.
- Library of Classes: I record many of my live classes and create specific classes. I keep them in a library where you can purchase a single class or access them with a membership.
- Memberships: I have two monthly membership options. The primary membership provides access to all the live in-person or online classes (and some workshops) and the library of classes. The second provides access to all the recorded classes.
Interested in the learning more about all of the above? Take me to the Mayer Wellness Offering Tree site.
I also have several online fascia-focused self-paced courses to help you build a more resilient body. These resources are located on my Teachable Page. Check those out here.
Here is a current list of my online self-paced courses.
- A printable PDF version of my eBook A Beginner’s Guide to Myofascial Release Self-Care: How to Relieve Pain, Tension and Stiffness Naturally and Start Feeling Better in Just Minutes.
- A follow along video-based course A Beginner’s Guide to Myofascial Release Self-Care: How to Relieve Pain, Tension and Stiffness Naturally and Start Feeling Better in Just Minutes. This course contains everything you’d learn in the Myofascial Self-Treatment Workshop and much more.
- Posture, Fascia, and Your Health: How fascia may be the key to improving your posture and your health!
- Move Better to Feel Better and Live Your Best Life: How to Get and Stay Functionally Fit as You Age.
- Yoga for Your Health: Everything You Need to Know to Safely and Confidently Begin a Yoga Practice to Target Your Health Concerns.